Indoor Air Quality Services in Egg Harbor Township, NJ
When you think about air quality in the Egg Harbor Township area, it’s likely that you consider the outside air and not necessarily the air you breathe in your home. But did you know that without the right indoor air quality solutions in place, your indoor air can actually be of worse quality than the outdoors?
Modern homes are built very “tightly”—they don’t let any air escape. This is great news for the efficiency of your HVAC systems, but not good news for anyone who suffers from allergy or asthma problems. Even the healthiest household member can suffer the ill consequences of poor indoor air quality (IAQ). Fortunately, that’s what Elliott-McElwee, Inc. is here for!
We’ve been serving customers in the South Jersey area for over 40 years. Contact us today for exceptional indoor air quality services. Your comfort is our business!
Indoor Air Quality System Installation
In order to achieve the best level of comfort in your home, there are a variety of factors to consider. For instance, were you aware you could be losing up to 30% of your conditioned air due to poor duct quality? Or that the standard air filter within your HVAC system isn’t there to protect the IAQ at all but rather to protect your air conditioner and heater?
Reach out to the Egg Harbor Township service professionals at Elliott-McElwee, Inc. to learn more about these IAQ solutions!
- Duct Services: We offer duct services including duct sealing, repair, replacement, and custom sheet metal fabrication. Proper ductwork is the key to cleaner air and more effective heating and cooling.
- Air Filtration and Purification: There are a number of options when it comes to air filtration and whole-house air purifiers, including electronic air purifiers and UV lights. Whichever you choose, they’ll work to eliminate contaminants that cause allergy symptoms and illnesses.
- Air Scrubbers: Ask us about the Air Scrubber by Aerus! This indoor air quality product introduces technology that eliminates up to 90% of airborne microorganisms and 99% of surface microorganisms.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: The ideal humidity level in any Egg Harbor Township home is between 30–50%. Depending on the time of the year, your home’s relative humidity can fall outside that range and create problems for your health and comfort.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: High HVAC efficiency can lead to stale air. But the right heat or energy recovering ventilator allows fresh air in, without compromising comfort or efficiency, to combat this.
- Whole-House Fans: When the outside temperature is lower than the indoor temperature on summer nights, a whole-house fan helps you cool off and boosts your HVAC efficiency.
Indoor Air Quality System Replacement Options
Do you have the right indoor air quality systems in place but have noticed signs of poor air quality anyway? Don’t hesitate to call us! The following symptoms are cause for concern, and may require an indoor air quality system replacement.
- Uneven heating and cooling through your living space.
- An increase in allergy symptoms among your family.
- Dusty surfaces in spite of routine cleaning.
- Stale air while operating your AC or heater.
These are all great reasons to call on our Egg Harbor Township technicians! We’ll help you make an educated decision about the next steps.
Indoor Air Quality System Repairs
Like any other important home comfort appliance or piece of equipment, there will likely come a time where you’ll need repairs on your indoor air quality system. The best way to fend off unexpected repairs is with indoor air quality system maintenance, but when you do need a repair, you need a team you can trust.
That’s where Elliott-McElwee, Inc. comes in. Our team is here to ensure that everything is operating as it should be, and working as efficiently as possible too. Contact us today with any questions you might have!