This past year has looked vastly different than any one before. Unfortunately, that means that a lot of events and activities have had to be passed over. From fairs to expos to small vacations, we’ve all had to sacrifice a variety of activities that we had previously planned to attend.
While there is a lot we’ve had to skip in 2020, there is one thing you absolutely shouldn’t bypass: your yearly appointment for heating maintenance in Margate City, NJ. This service is still just as necessary as it was last year and we want to make sure your heater is ready to keep you comfortable as the temperatures drop.
“What Happens If I Skip Maintenance?”
If you are asking this question you aren’t the first. Many people get curious as to whether or not skipping maintenance has any real consequences. We want to let you know that there is an impact if you skip this yearly service. No, your system won’t breakdown but you’ll notice that other issues will pop up. These include:
- Reduced energy efficiency: Your heater is going to lose some of its efficiency each year that it is used. This can include up to a full 5% percent of its energy efficiency. The only way to counteract this is with maintenance as it can identify and address issues in your system that would reduce your efficiency.
- A higher chance of repair needs: Without an annual tune-up, your heater is more likely to need repairs. Maintenance can address small issues before they escalate into repairs. If you skip this yearly service though there is a higher chance that your system will develop a repair need.
- Less heating power: Those same issues that can hinder your system’s efficiency and can increase its chances of repair needs can also mess with your heater’s effectiveness. Clogged ducts and filters or dirty burners are going to hinder the ability to heat your home in the long run.
As you can see, it is much more worth it to schedule maintenance with a trained professional than it is to try to get through the year without it.
Enjoy Added Perks with Our Maintenance Plan
Maintenance services that are performed each year are going to help your home comfort and your heater’s well being too. But what if we told you that you could enjoy even more benefits along with the ones that a tune-up already provides?
You can enjoy added perks with your maintenance service if you sign up for our maintenance plan. When you opt into a planned service agreement, you’ll get all the perks of an annual tune-up along with benefits like:
- Labor Warranty
- Priority Service, 365 Days Per Year
- Energy-Saving Coil Cleaning
- 10% Off Replacement Parts
- 10% Off Repair Labor
Not only is maintenance a great way to help your heating system but our maintenance plan is also going to give you an extra helping hand too. Our goal is to make sure that you can enjoy optimal home comfort without any hassle.
You can schedule your heating system maintenance appointment with the NATE-certified technicians at Elliott-McElwee, Inc. Your comfort is our business