Summer is here and the heat came along with it! But that doesn’t mean that you want a hot home. Modern air conditioners are made to keep your home’s indoor environment comfortable even when the temperatures outside are too hot to be enjoyable.
This doesn’t mean that your air conditioner is going to do its job properly every time though. Even if you schedule maintenance every year, you may encounter problems with your cooling system. So what should you do if your AC isn’t working right this early in the summer? Don’t let the heat take over! Schedule an air conditioner repair in Vineland, NJ with our reliable team so you can enjoy a cool home again.
How To Tell Your AC is Having Problems
First things first, you want to know what the warning signs of a struggling air conditioner are. Knowing these warning signs can make it easier to know exactly when to call us!
- Concerning noises: Sounds such as rattling, clanging, hissing, bubbling, or screeching are bad news. These noises are created by a number of different issues that require expert repairs to resolve.
- Weak airflow: You want steady, strong air flow out of your AC. If there is weak airflow coming from a vent or air handler in your house, it may mean you have a problem in the system that needs to be addressed such as a clogged filter or a duct leak.
- Warm airflow: Your AC is meant to produce cool air, not circulate warm air throughout the house. Make sure to double-check that the thermostat is set properly. If this doesn’t explain the warm air problem, then it may mean you need repairs to address a different issue.
- Higher energy bills: An inefficient air conditioner is going to be pretty expensive to use. Make sure to keep track of your energy bills. If there is a sharp increase in the cost of your AC operation, it might indicate a repair is needed.
- Short cycling: Shortened cooling cycles aren’t due to a system that is just cooling your house really fast. What they are is a sign, and a cause, of AC trouble.
The Importance of Prompt Service
If something goes wrong with your air conditioner, the sooner you have a professional check and service it the better. Delaying repairs will only allow the issue to worsen, leaving you with a larger repair bill than before. Even worse, it could lead to the repair need developing into a replacement! Don’t delay those repairs!
Why Work With Our Professional Technicians?
Professional technicians like those at Elliott-McElwee, Inc. are able to diagnose and address the core cause of the problem your air conditioner is battling with. But why work with our team?
Firstly, you can count on our team members to be certified and trained to work with your air conditioner. But we don’t stop there. We make it our goal to ensure that every customer has a wonderful experience and that we make sure they are absolutely satisfied with the work we do.
We are here for you 24/7 too!
For quality service, contact Elliott-McElwee, Inc. Your comfort is our business.